AUGUST 13, 2015, REGISTRATION BEGINS 10:30 AM
Join us to celebrate an achievement in campus safety.
Colleges and universities across the country continue to expand how they protect the 20 million students that will be arriving on campuses this fall. This year they will have a brand new resource to help them called the 32 National Campus Safety Initiative (32 NCSI), a series of free, confidential, online self-assessment tools offered by the VTV Family Outreach Foundation (VTV).
Learn about this new platform and how to use it. Network with other campus safety leaders and show your support to increase campus safety.
WHEN: August 13, 2015; Registration 10:30-11:00 AM; Program 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM; Lunch 12:00-1:30 PM
WHERE: Center for the Arts, George Mason University, Fairfax Campus
ADDRESS: 4373 Mason Pond Dr., Fairfax, VA
ROOM: Grand Tier III
PARKING: Mason Pond Parking Deck (enter from Mason Pond Dr.)
- Opening remarks by VTV Family Outreach FoundationAlan Davis, Executive Director
- A word from a Family MemberJoe Samaha, President, VTV Family Outreach Foundation
- A word from a SurvivorColin Goddard
- Perspective by an Advisory Council MemberJen Day Shaw, University of Florida
- Comments by a Student Affairs Association LeaderStephanie Gordon, NASPA
- Comments by a Participating SchoolJuliet Blank-Godlove, Dean of Students at George Mason UniversityThomas Longo, Asst. Chief of Police at George Mason University
- Presentation of 32 NCSIS. Daniel Carter, Director of 32 NCSI
- Questions & Answers
- Reception with light food & beverages
Please RSVP to Marjorie Castro at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-938-5184.
For sponsor opportunities, contact Marjorie Castro: email@example.com or 703-938-5184
Mention “VTV Family Outreach Foundation” for discount
Hyatt Fairfax at Fair Lakes
$139.00 plus tax – includes internet, breakfast, parking
Last day to book: 7/22/15
Residence Inn Fairfax City
$88.00 plus tax – includes internet, breakfast, parking
Last day to book: 7/30/15
We look forward to seeing you there!
RSVP to Marjorie Castro: firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-938-5184